The Lawa Ridge Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Info

Year 1
Spring (March-May)

RP Status: OPEN!
Current Plot: N/A
Character Limit: 1

Latest topics
» Double Entendre
Promenade  EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:47 pm by Guest

» The Count-Up Game!
Promenade  EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:23 am by Omen

» THE FALL OF MAN: Animal Masters/Pet Humans RPG l No App
Promenade  EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:16 am by Guest

» Word Association
Promenade  EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:42 am by Arsa

» Coffee vs. Tea
Promenade  EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 6:40 pm by Shadow

» low risk
Promenade  EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:12 pm by Cedar

» hum of the ocean
Promenade  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 6:53 pm by Arsa

» Square One
Promenade  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 1:11 pm by Guest

» The Banned Letter Game
Promenade  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 7:08 am by Omen

» The Wolf Game
Promenade  EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 12:24 am by Cedar

» Cool Down
Promenade  EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 7:58 pm by Cedar

» INFIDELIS: A Modern Street Dog RP
Promenade  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:51 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Promenade

2 posters

Go down

Promenade  Empty Promenade

Post by Naveen الكن Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:49 pm

While a few others were settling in for the evening the Arabic wolf managed to nudge the Alpha aside and tempt her out for an evening race. He was one of the first to have joined the pack and he found Sath to be an inspiring leader. Full of vigor, charisma and plenty of determination to boot. She quite reminds him of an older sibling he left behind and so he gravitates to the she-wolf's natural lead. They've gathered quite the rag tag group so far, yet it's amazing to have their numbers grow. A larger pack means they can take down large game when they all get ravenous beyond the daily tasks of looking out for one another. Still, there's camaraderie to be found in a bit of healthy competition as well. Racing across the flower fields he turns around, panting heavily, wondering if his Alpha were still hot on his heels, or if she had even surpassed him without the Medic noticing.

Ears perked and sides lightly billowing he trots along a small dirt path through the field, turning his body to curiously watch the treeline as he utters a gentle, inquiring bark. The night sky is clear of any clouds and there's a refreshing breeze rustling through the flowers as well as the lad's red dusted fur coat. There isn't much of a moon tonight, it's still slim so the lighting doesn't pay tribute to Naveen's coloring. His bright eyes are well suited for the dark and he scans the horizon once more, tail wagging expectantly as he awaits his energetic Alpha.

@Sath

Naveen الكن
Medic

OOC Name : Pesty

Back to top Go down

Promenade  Empty Re: Promenade

Post by Sath Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:59 am

>> SATH

Earlier in the evening Naveen had taken her aside, a proposal on his tongue and a challenge hanging in the air, leaving Sath powerless to resist. She hadn't stopped grinning since her and the Medic had bounded away, even when he proceeded to kick her ass in the little race they'd taken up. The pair tore south through the territory and wove through trees as the sun retired for the day, the moon just barely taking up her place in the darkening sky, leaving the illumination of the fields mostly up to the stars while the sound of their paws thudded through seas of young spring flowers.

A cool breeze ruffled Sath's fur. Up ahead Naveen slowed and turned, looking back at her while she rounded over the crest of a hill, panting almost as hard as she. He was a good guy. Ever since their timely meeting over a little incident involving a rather pissed-off boar, Naveen had been a loyal companion and Sath found herself more protective over him than she'd anticipated. It wasn't an unfamiliar or unwelcome feeling, having someone to hover her metaphorical wing over.

Naveen barks and Sath starts to slow her own momentum, deep, quick breaths almost hindering her short bark back. I'm coming, I'm coming. The trail he found made it that much easier to find him. Sath trotted up to him with a sour expression. "So much speed in such a," pant pant, "little body," she said, waving a paw at him vaguely before letting out a tired groan and rolling her shoulders back. Sath's eyes were bright despite her clear defeat and she took a moment to take in the scenery of the nearby mountains, resting on the navy horizon above the fields. Fireflies were starting to come out, too. Sath swatted one that flew too close to her face in Naveen's direction, walking closer to properly join him with a grin. "I want a rematch on the way back."

Notes: -
Tags: @Naveen الكن
Sath
Sath
Alpha

OOC Name : Razza
Site Rank : Administrator

https://lawaridgepack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen الكن Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:55 pm

The herbalist beams as the pack's Alpha breaks through the shadowed foliage, sides billowing as his were. He's come to appreciate that zest that sparks from Sath, it's a marvelous energy that binds them all together. She is their glue and things would fall into disarray without the young queen to show them the way. He knows she will lead the pack to greatness, they will find their place in the world without fail. Although friendly competition and a reminder of just what his meek form is capable of never hurts.

Head held high he wags his tail as she closes the gap between them, soon lowering his shoulders to go into a playful bow with his ears drawing back as he whines in joy at her presence. Naveen chuckles as he straightens up, stretching his cinnamon haunches behind himself while trotting up to bump his head under Sath's chin playfully. "You'll have regained your stamina by then, it will be a much more fair race for you." he coos tauntingly to her before hopping sideways in case an impish swat of retaliation comes his way.

Looking up at the fireflies he smiles and tilts his head towards the mountains, "Let's go rest those weary bones in the springs for a little bit. It's a warm enough night and we'll be cooled off in time for that rematch back to the den. There are so many new faces in the pack, you've recruited a fine number of wolves into the pack." Naveen remarks with a jubilant chime to his voice. Having a pack to return to at the den is an indescribable feeling for the Arabic mix. "Have all of them found their rank?"

@Sath

Naveen الكن
Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sath Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:32 pm

>> SATH

Naveen joins her halfway, bowing playfully to which she widens her stance with a grin, tail high. He leans in and bumps his skull under her muzzle in a gesture of affection that was so rare these days, it made her eyes go wide for a moment. Recovering quickly, Sath knocks their temples together with a light thud and a snicker. "You'll have regained your stamina by then, it will be a much more fair race for you."

Naveen dances away just as Sath's paw reaches out to whack him, shadowy foliage rustling around his thin legs. Sath must look like a lumbering beast next to the Medic. "Such a jerk, too!" she hisses with a glare, and there's a playful, scandalized color to the words. She watches him look at the fireflies for a quiet moment, and then says, "just you wait, Naveen. I don't lose twice."

A pleased groan shows just what the alpha thinks of Naveen's next proposal - the springs where one of Sath's favorite places to be. "Alright, a jerk but also a genius. Let's go before someone beats us to it," she joked, nudging him in the direction of the springs. "Haven't been up here in ages. It's been so busy, you know?"

"There are so many new faces in the pack, you've recruited a fine number of wolves into the pack. Have all of them found their rank?" Sath pulls away and groans again, this time for a different reason. "A fine number," she repeats, glancing over at Naveen's excited expression. "There's so many. Not all of them make up their minds as quick as you did, either." After the boar incident, Naveen had stuck with Sath. She didn't have that same life-threatening-situation-turned-victory bond with all the new faces, so some of them were still strangers to her and the rest of the pack... she didn't know where their loyalties lied or if they'd stay with the pack for more than a season. It was enough to give her a headache, but made her cherish moments like these even more, with wolves she knew a little better and could trust with her back turned. Naveen was kind of an angel after all, she thought with a smile. Maybe he needed a break from it too? Sath scrunched her nose, and looked to the Medic. "How many have you met so far?"

Tags: @Naveen الكن
Sath
Sath
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen الكن Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:44 pm

Around the ruggedly scarred and athletically built she-wolf, he's never felt more at home. There is no doubt in the lad's mind that his ancestors guided him here. He followed the stars at night, resting or hunting during the day until he found the place where he belongs. Now that he's here, in a pack, he wants nothing more than to better his abilities as well as the future bonds he'll have with his pack mates. With Sath nudging their skulls together he wags his tail, maw splitting into a silent laugh as he rubs his side against her chest like a pup greeting their sibling might do. Naveen is quite affectionate towards those he considers a friend. He's even been told that he's a bit touchy-feely before, that's never stopped the Medic.

Thanks to his lighter frame and tiny body the Arabic wolf was able to avoid the Alpha's counter strike, but just barely! Knowing better than to take the slur seriously, for Naveen would hate to truly be considered a jerk by anyone, the wolf yips before darting a cocky circle around the Alpha female. He also knows better than to doubt her next words; "just you wait, Naveen. I don't lose twice." this he smirks at with a spark in his vibrant eyes. There's something absolutely invigorating about Sath and it easily inspires others. His hot spring suggestions pleases the red and white lady, they'd make their way there along the path tonight. Dipping his head respectfully his tail cannot cease wagging as he pivots about on those slender ankles of his to bound along the path a few meters, slowing only for the lady to catch up to his side.

He nearly falters when she utters a nearly anguished groan at the mention of the wave of newcomers, apparently it was more like a flood for her. Which would make sense. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. No doubt Lawa Ridge's leader is overwhelmed keeping tabs on all of these new faces venturing along the outskirts of their territory, or even wandering too far within it. Brow furrowed lightly as he ponders he shakes his head, clearing his forehead and mind as he smiles brightly at the Alpha female as he decides to remind her of her worth. "Give it time, they will realize you are their Queen. Patience is a virtue." he playfully bumps hips with Sath, an encouraging gaze, "Besides, those you've already recruited seem more than enough for what we need to start to grow. I've met three who have joined our ranks so far. Omen, Arsa, and Cedar. They're all incredibly helpful and I look forward to learning from all of them. It'll be wonderful to work alongside other healers and I feel that Omen has some grand stories to share." he doesn't want to mention that rather charming gentleman he met down at the beach for fear of severely disappointing himself or even the hard-working Sath in case he would indeed move on from this land.

With the fireflies flickering around them and lighting up the trail ahead the Medic tries not to dwell on the lingering chill the passing thought had left him. Was it from the disappointment at losing a potential pack member, or something he couldn't quite put his paw on? Regardless he doesn't want their Alpha to lose hope. She is the beacon in this open land of potential with so many wolves from all walks of life coming together. "I'm honored to call you Alpha, Sath. You are the strongest wolf I've ever met and so fearless! I just don't want to ever let you down." what if he's weak in the face of danger and he cannot protect the ones he cares for? A frown tugs at the corners of his mouth as light concern etches on his features. Among the other healers what if he is inadequate? He doesn't dare voice this to Sath, not after he was just trying to raise her own morale. Looking up from his sandy feet he grins at her, "So, you must promise me. If I ever fail to do my best, you do your part as leader and correct me. Alright? I have faith in you, you'll bring out the best in all of the wolves in our pack."

@Sath

Naveen الكن
Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sath Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:29 am

>> SATH

Sath hardly minds the response she gets to her own affection - returned tenfold, that is - as it reminds her so much of some of her more sensitive siblings. Iven in particular had always been a cuddler, huddling near Sath at night when spring thunderstorms scared him out of his sleep, and now that she thought of it he did kinda look like Naveen. Thin and lithe, just enough so that the Medic easily avoided her swat. She wasn't frustrated for long though; he was literally dancing around her in circles. Sath's laughed echoed off into the night, pleased with his playfulness. Maybe one day she'd tell him about Iven.

Naveen flounces ahead, sticking to the familiar path with Sath's more steady stride in tow. He seems taken aback by her stress, but recovers quickly. "Give it time, they will realize you are their Queen. Patience is a virtue," he tries, knocking their hips together. Sath eyes him from the side, smirking. "Queen, huh? Not sure about all that..." Sath's known a few "queens" in her time. Pompous ladies with long, shimmering fur and bloodlines that were purer than spring water. Sath, dirty, vulgar, lowborn Sath, was hardly that. She laughs. "I just want to be a worthy leader, I guess. Want to do right by you guys." Her words trail off and she peeks at Naveen, needlessly feeling defensive at her admission. He mentions a few familiar names, and seems excited by what he's seen so far. She ignores the distracting thoughts that lure at the mention of Cedar's name. "You've met a good group," she agrees. "Omen's a tough nut to crack, but he's good for Shadow. And it's nice knowing you and the other Healers are getting on." Sath turns thoughtful for a moment, remembering an earlier conversation she had with Ársa. "Hm. Don't think I ever asked, but what got you into healing anyway?" It seemed a good thing to know.

Naveen turns inward on himself for a tick, and Sath leaves him be. The path they walked was beginning to turn more rocky, a gentle slope reaching up towards where the hot springs lie, waiting for their weary bones. She's jolted out of the fantasy by more praise from the male, words that make her skin burn pleasantly. "I'm honored to call you Alpha, Sath. You are the strongest wolf I've ever met and so fearless! I just don't want to ever let you down." Sath lets out a breath that sounds like a laugh. "Knock it off," she says, but the words aren't harsh. She doesn't know what to do in the face of all those compliments, whether to believe them or let them make her feel better, so she turns to teasing instead. "Flattery will get you nowhere, Naveen. Though you woulda learned that after the boar." She waggles her brows, insinuating a story that reality hadn't suggested. They didn't speak of it, but Naveen didn't seem the type to play for her team. Perhaps that was just her reading too far into it, looking for another way to consider him an ally.

After all is said and done, Naveen grins up at her, but something is wrong with the lines around his face. Sath can't quite put her pawpad on it. "So, you must promise me. If I ever fail to do my best, you do your part as leader and correct me. Alright? I have faith in you, you'll bring out the best in all of the wolves in our pack." Her forehead ties up in a knot. "Woah, woah woah," Sath halts, slowing her pace down until she's at a standstill and looking at Naveen like he might've lost a marble somewhere down the dirt path. "'Fail'?Where did all that come from, Naveen?"

Tags: @Naveen
Sath
Sath
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content